Really Wowow, this is meant to be a promotional video isn’t it? Seems silly to region lock a promotional video. Yeah I know, I know, its only for your intended target audience (i.e.: people living in Japan) you say, but never heard of the saying “Any publicity is good publicity?” If you let other people from outside the region watch this, they may like it so much, they may buy the DVD if/when you come out with one (and chances are high there will be one because almost every drama series in Japan comes out on DVD) but if you never let people have even the chance to get interested, they definitely won’t buy anything, see my point? [ref]
Poor Mami is being ostracized by the others. Or maybe its just Rika. And Rika dear, don’t barrel into poor Wao like that; the poor lady was left yelping in surprise (and probably pain too). :Q
*Context: Don’t go by me because the host was speaking too fast and my Japanese listening skills suck, but if I interpreted rightly, the host was asking the OGs, (when they were in Zuka) which junior had no qualms “being rude” (as in, using a casual style of speaking rather than speaking in honorific terms) to their seniors? And Rika was (very) quick to single out poor Mami? ^^ Whatever it is, just seeing how Rika pushed the others away that quickly and Mami’s still clueless expression was funny enough! ^^
3 different variety programs, same old publicity reference video.
Oh Zuka, would it kill you to provide a batch of different reference videos for OGs to use on shows like these? Now it looks like Ahi had only this one show to do when she was in Zuka
New Year’s Portraits from Jan 2009 Graph
I love this shoot so much.
Asked by tabuneko
Thanks for asking, tabuneko! <3 Let’s see…
- My Cat Bus bean bag plushy toy just got sat on by some careless twit in my family. Now its face is squashed. (T_T) My precious Ghibli plushy! LOL nah, its not that serious. Thank god its a plush and not something breakable! :Q
- Its raining heavily at my place now all of a sudden.
- My dad came back not too long ago with muffins.
- I am going to sit down to a muffin and a hot chocolate after I finish typing this. Perfect weather for downing a muffin and chocolate! ^^
- Can you tell I am running out of things to say with my last 3 points? LOL Okay last one; I got a new pair of slippers/flip-flops yesterday ~ the Japanese style kind where you wear it clasped by your big and second toe. Its been awhile since I wore flip-flops like that, and now my big and second toe feel bruised. LOL
Caps from a video are the only “two-shot photos” I can expect from you two, huh? >_< [ref]
Darn it Yuu, do you have some gag order on candid/more personal shots of you not being allowed to be posted on your friends’ blogs or something? Noticed its only Yuu who don’t seem to have any unofficial photos floating around like, EVER >_<. Save for that one class reunion shot on Maikaze Rira’s blog. And then I have to wonder just how much red tape did she have to go through to get approval from Yuu or your management to post that one shot on her blog! (笑）
Hi! @nihon-no-hikaru (why does the @ function not work?! ~ hope you see this) Thanks for asking! ^^ Okay, here goes:
- My flat (apartment) is going under some renovations real soon (like tomorrow); not looking forward to the noise and dust (who does?:Q) and I can’t escape >_< ‘cos I have to be home to oversee things.
- I watched Miyazaki Hayao’s The Wind Rises twice recently. Not that I particularly liked it ~ found it too draggy; I was just watching with different people each time.
- I dreamed of Mattsu (Misuzu Aki) and Sou (Sou Kazuho) not too long ago, where Mattsu had a car with an interior decorated with sparkly and Sou couldn’t stop fiddling with everything in it. Mattsu was really indignant, but Sou just ignored her and continued being loud and obnoxious in that endearing (and I do mean “endearing” ~ no sarcasm intended! :Q) Sou way :Q. Can’t tell you how it ends though, for I woke up then. :Q
- Speaking of Sou, I am still waiting for my Shall We Dance? DVD to arrive. Delayed shipment for months (for various reasons) and finally shipped it out recently. I hope it arrives soon!
- I feel like having a cheeseburger right now. Haven’t had one in eons. ^^